2020 - Advanced Training - FRENCH, Munich
- Universal Robots Online Academy successfully completed
- Universal Robots Core Training successfully completed
Duration: 2 day
- Day 1: 08:30 - 16:30
- Day 2: 08:30 - 16:30
The training will cover the following topics:
- Programming structures and concepts
- Basics of URScript
- Advanced Pose Variables
- Functions/Advanced coordinate Systems
- Extended use of TCPs (Dual TCP)
- Conveyor tracking
- Force Control/mode (Point, Frame and Movement)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE CURRENT SITUATION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR TRAINING AND THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
We are pleased to inform you that despite the current situation we will be able to resume our training courses from 4 May 2020. However, due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) we have to take appropriate security measures, about which we would like to inform you:
- A maximum of one participant per company can take part in a training course.
- Before each training, each participant must complete a "Visitor Health Declaration".
- Each participant must arrive by car. It is not allowed to travel by public transport.
- Participants and trainers must wash and disinfect their hands immediately after entering the UR office.
- All participants are required to wear mouthguards throughout the Universal Robots office and training center (these are provided by Universal Robots).
- At the beginning of the training a short video with general rules of conduct (sneezing etiquette, etc.) will be shown.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 m must be maintained between all participants and the trainer.
- We have reduced the maximum number of participants to 4 per training to ensure a minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Where a minimum distance of 1.5 m is not possible, there are partition walls (e.g. between the training cells).
- Each participant must work alone on his own training cell.
- The training room and the training cells are disinfected before the training starts.
- The training room is ventilated regularly.
- A VNC server has been installed on each robot so that the trainer can assist the participants from his place.
- The group is divided for lunch (3 x common room / 3 x training room).
- We are pleased to welcome you again in our training center in Munich, Obersendling, after a one and a half month break of training.
How do I get to the training facility by public transport and what about parking spaces?
The premises of Universal Robots are located directly at the Obersendling underground station. With the U3 you can drive almost to the entrance of the training centre.
From the main station, take the U1 or U2 to the next stop, Sendlinger Tor, and then change to the U3 in the direction of Fürstenried West. From the airport take the S-Bahn and get off at Marienplatz. Then change to the U3 in the direction of Fürstenried West.
If you arrive by car, we would ask you to leave your car at your hotel due to a very limited parking situation around the training centre.
How can I contact the training manager if I have any questions?
For questions about the training please contact Mr. Sven Krüger (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Are refunds possible?
You can receive a 100% refund up to 30 days prior to the start of the training. Up to 14 days before the start of the course, a refund of 50% of the course price is possible. Unfortunately, no refunds can be made after this date.
Is my participation transferable?
If you are unable to attend, you can transfer the course to someone else at any time. It is important that the participant meets the training requirements.
Is it a problem if the name on the training registration does not match the name of the participant?
No, that's not a problem. If the participant meets all the prerequisites, he or she can attend the training for someone else.
What should I bring to the training?
Usually the interest in our robots is sufficient. You will get everything what is needed during the training.
Are there any hotel recommendations?
Near the Universal Robots training center there are several hotels in different price categories. After booking a training course, you will receive a booking code in the confirmation e-mail which you can use to reserve a room at reduced rates on the Leonardo Munich South website there or in the neighbouring NYX Hotel Munich South. Depending on the hotel, the cost of the hotel room is between 90 and 100 EUR*.
*) PLEASE NOTE: In the following periods the hotel room prices are higher due to trade fairs or other events:
- 26. - 29. January 2020
- 30. March - 02. April 2020
- 03. - 07. May 2020
- 15. - 20. June 2020
- 23. - 24. June 2020
- 02. - 03. July 2020
- 11. - 15. September 2020
- 18. September - 09. October 2020
- 09. - 12. November 2020