Advanced Design Sprint Facilitation - Berlin
A 2-day design sprint training for future Design Sprint Masters/Facilitators.
Can you imagine someone teaching you how to ski while sitting comfortably on your couch? Pretty impossible. The only way you can become a great skier is by going on the mountain and sliding. Design Sprint facilitation is skill-based, and it requires practice. One cannot become an expert overnight.
We believe in experiential learning and so do our alumni students. Here's what they have to say about it:
This training is for you if you already acquired the theoretical knowledge, meaning: you've read the Sprint book, you've watched an online course, you've joined a Design Sprint intro workshop, you've attended or even organised a design sprint or two. Now, you want to take your innovation skills to the next level and gain more confidence in the way you facilitate this framework.
In this experiential learning journey, you'll learn how to:
- onboard and engage your sprint team
- guide the sprint team through all the 5 phases of a sprint
- manage difficult situations and personality types (i.e. sceptics, debaters, time-wasters, power-driven, or rebels)
- Muscle up your mediation skills to help manage difficult group dynamics
- Increase your influential skills by keeping team members focused on critical discussions
- Get feedback from seasoned Design Sprint Facilitators during a simulated design sprint run by you
What will be the key topics?
- Design sprint planning
- Design sprint ground rules & mindset
- Nonverbal & para-verbal communication
- Knowing what questions to ask
- Emotion management
- Conflict management
- Participation encouragement
- Decision making, focus & plan of action
Will there be refreshments, lunch?
Yes, refreshments and lunch are included.
Are the tickets transferable?
Yes. If you need to request a ticket transfer, please email email@example.com. But! All requests must be made 72 hours before the event.
Should I come as an individual or as a team?
Both individuals and company teams are encouraged to attend. But to clarify, you don’t get to be a loner at the workshop. Individuals will work together with a team of people from different companies. This workshop will be valuable for both individuals and groups.
Are there any team discounts?
Yes, there are team discounts. Companies sending more than two people qualify for team discounts. Just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll send out promo code.
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes. Please email us at email@example.com your company details, and we will issue an invoice.
Is the Advanced Facilitation part of the Design Sprint Bootcamp Bundle?
NEW RELEASE: The Ultimate Design Sprint Facilitation Toolkit
By joining this course you'll get 50% off the Design Sprint Facilitator Kit, which includes all the resources and files you need to run design sprints like a PRO!
→ 400+ Facilitation Slides
→ Design Sprint Brief
→ Phase-by-Phase Checklist
→ In-Depth Agendas
→ Customer Interview Template
→ Post-Sprint Report and Action Plan