Agile Team Coach (ICP-ACC) | Berlin - October
"Wonderful, amazing. Really gave me some awesome tools/techniques and shifted my whole mindset. 5 stars!"
Agile and Lean work when there is deep respect and consideration for people. However, often the behaviours we experience and sometimes exhibit at work are not in alignment with our own goals and the goals of the organisation. This is what makes achieving agility so hard.
Professional coaching helps individuals and teams increase transparency of their own internal and external blockers that stop them from being successful in achieving their goals.
During this 3-day highly interactive
Each day you will get to enjoy a tasty breakfast, lunch, coffees, teas, and water - included as part of your registration fee. Plus following completion of the class you will have access to our regular coaching practice group that's available exclusively for our Agile Team Coach graduates to support your continuous professional development.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What an agile coach is and how this role plays out with your teams.
- An introduction to neuroscience and why it’s important as coaches we understand how the brain reacts when we’re stressed.
- Gain fundamental professional coaching skills and insights, like what powerful questions are and how to use them effectively and one of the important tools for team and personal growth – giving and receiving feedback.
- How to create a psychologically safe environment for your teams by looking at how to set up the team environment and help the team to know themselves and create a shared culture and vision.
- How to conduct the coaching conversation including techniques to improve the way you listen, brainstorm and help your client be effective with actions.
- Why it’s important to design a coaching contract with your team and stakeholders.
- How to coach and mentor through different kinds of change.
- How to coach toward high-performance and gain effective skills in encouraging team collaboration and trust and how to resolve conflicts.
- A powerfully effective conflict resolution coaching tool not found anywhere else.
- Connect with other participants/peers and exchange experiences first hand.
- Experience what it is like to offer and receive professional coaching and how profoundly helpful it is.
HIGH PRAISE FOR THIS TRAINING:
"Genuinely life-changing" Michael McGreer - Enterprise Agile Coach
"A must for every Agile Coach" - Rodrigo Corral - Agile Coach
"The trainers are experts in their field and clearly passionate about coaching. They will ensure you get the most from the class and give constructive advice to make a lasting impact on your coaching role." - Julian - Senior Agile Coach
“Excellent… worth every penny” P. Kale Delivery Manager
“An excellent course, hugely engaging, fun, learned loads of powerful tools and techniques” – Clare Ryland – Head of Learning and Coaching
“Learnings from this training are useful in professional life as much as in personal life” – Sylvaine Mongheal – offer creation director
“If you are looking for an agile coach course please consider this course. Very interactive 3 days of pure awesomeness teaching practice trainer is very knowledgeable” – Guy Gusto – scrum master
“This was a truly amazing 3 days of learning, every moment provided useful content to take forward, this course should be a “must” for all agile coaches to create a standard across the agile community” – Claire Brown – Scrum Master and Agile Coach
“Excellent 3 days. Brilliant content delivered in a very accessible way” – Geoff Drummond – Sr Project Manager
- Team Emotional Intelligence
- Defining agile coaching
- The agile mindset
- Roles and responsibilities
- Achieving self-awareness
- Coaching principles, contract & patterns
- Neuroscience and coaching
- Coaching vs Mentoring
- Training & Facilitation
- Conducting the Coaching Conversation
- Goal & action based outcomes
- Presence & Listening
- Giving & receiving feedback
- Powerful questions
- Creating a psychologically safe environment
- Understanding team development
- Setting up the team environment
- Creating a team kickoff / startup agenda
- Characteristics of an agile team
- Coaching the journey towards high-performance
- Handling organisational Impediments
- Planning to facilitate a conflict within a team
- Putting it into practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Execs, Managers, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Iteration Managers, Agile Coaches, aspiring Coaches, Product Owners
This an intermediate-level course for practitioners with at least 6 months of hands-on agile experience. You will build upon the experience you already have working with agile teams.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling all Learning Objectives in the Agile Coaching track. After successful completion of this course, you can apply for the ICAgile Certified Professional-Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC). This continuing education certification is a key step toward achieving the ICAgile Expert-Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), the industry’s first competence-based certification. There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class as well as a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainers believe you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and you do not miss more than 1 hour of the course then you will receive the certification. The certification is included in the price of the course. Following the class you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
Endorsed by Scrum Alliance
By attending this course you will be eligible to earn up to 15 Category C SEU Points.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THIS COURSE:
"Jammed full of great information, fantastic people and the trainer is a fun and inspiring leader" - Mat Stoker - Delivery Manager
"I loved this course. If nothing else (and there was loads else) I now have started to understand what it means to be an agile coach and that it is so much bigger and challenging than I ever thought. Thank you so much" - Judith Burchasolt - Agile Delivery Manager
"Training was great even for people that already have experience with coaching they will learn new things, techniques and learn from others in attendance" - Tatiana Bacalin - Agile Coach
"Creative, interactive, fun, flowing course. Amazing space of creativity, humility, true servant leadership nature of facilitating and leading" - Alexandra Rodrigues - Agile Coach
"I came in with no knowledge in coaching and the trainers were able to give me that knowledge and skill set in coaching" - Sylvie Alembong - Scrum Master
"Highly recommended for Scrum Masters, POs, who aspire to help their teams to be truly agile" - Karthiga Sethuraj - Scrum Master
"Fab course, excellent trainers. Learned loads of new things, re-learned old things." - Steven Limmer, Delivery Manager
"If you're thinking about hiring an Agile coach or are about to become one, do this course first." - Jaedan Edman, Business Transformation Consultant
"An awesome 3 days packed full of content & exercises. Exhausting yet completely immersive." - Jeff Tsang, Scrum Master
"Extremely interactive and content driven. Perfect for internal or external coaches in organisations." - Thara Pathi Tandon, Transformation Leader
"An enrichment for every Agile minded person." - Marc Van Der Haas, Agile Coach
"Eye opening course, would highly recommend for all Agile coaches." - Asif, Agile Coach
"Phenomenal trainers, wealth of experience and amazing tools to take away & apply immediately at work. Brilliant 3 days - thank you!!" - Kim Greenwood, Agile Coach/Scrum Master
"This course is valuable to anyone interested in improving their coaching skills, understanding team dynamics and learning it by doing it! Thank you for the great class!" - Dana Pylayeva, Agile Coach
"The trainer knows & delivers the content exceedingly well. The topics are delivered with significant time & depth to be effective and not boring." - Joe, Scrum Master
"For a delightful blend of theory + practical applications look no further than this engaging course." - Sean, Scrum Master
"Breaking the boundaries of thinking. An eye-opener." - Nisha Balwatkar, Scrum Master
"I highly recommend this course for anyone who manages multiple Agile teams. It provides relatable and realistic tools that I can put into practise immediately." - Diarmuid Delaney, Software Application Manager
"I had a great time and learned a lot that I will bring into my everyday work. Great tools, techniques and people." - Ronan Walsh, Software Dev Manager
"A truly inspiring practical course that can help you in work and in your personal lives." - Pedro Norte, Agile Coach
"Amazing and very interactive course, I learnt so much and I am really excited about what I can put into practise - thank you trainers!" - Sarah Graham, Agile Coach
"This is a MUST course for everyone that wants to develop coaching skills. Awesome tools and techniques to help others." - Ricardo Grandão, Scrum Master
"A must for anyone who pursues a coaching role. It was really an eye-opener and I feel it provided me a much needed set of tools to better serve the coachees." - Cesar Silva, Scrum Master
"Absolutely brilliant course - it should be made mandatory for all people/project/agile managers. Inspiring, empowering, educational." - Rozalia Jaki, Executive Producer
"Genuinely transformative on every possible level. Be sure to learn a lot from the trainers, the group and yourself. Worth every penny." - Michaela Broeckx, Agile Coach
"Excellent training that has completely opened my eyes to what it really is to be an Agile coach." - Niamh Woodcock, Agile Coach
"A brilliant learning opportunity to connect with like-minded people, whilst all taking part in a learning journey." - Sam Hemmings, Agile Analyst
"Absolutely excellently delivered course - a master class in facilitation and coaching. Content was superb and the vibe in the class on all three days was phenomenal. Thank you."
"I am a happy, enthusiastic Scrum Master and I have to say this makes me realise where my next step in my career journey will be. Loved this training so much and I feel a better person now! Thank you to the AWA amazing team!" - Bianca Schobel, Scrum Master
"I read the testimonials on the website before booking and my cynicism was totally unfounded. It was fantastic and inspiring.” - Claire Coulson, Scrum Master
"This has had a significant impact on both my career and my life!" - Mike Ferrie
"Genuine coaching course from a genuine coach, highly recommended." - Mike Horwath, Agile Coach
"This training helps a lot, a very good trainer. The material given is very helpful. I can't wait to really implement it in real life." - Anna, Scrum Master
"This Agile Team Coach Training was exceptional. The trainer was fantastic - they led the 3 days with such skill; the depth of experience was clearly evident. Loved this course." - Denise McClintock, Scrum Master
"The trainer delivered the content superbly. The course was engaging & eye opening." - Jason Taylor, Agile Coach
"This course helps you be the coach you imagined you'd become." - Robin James, Enterprise Agile Coach
"Illuminated gaps in my knowledge & skills then filled them with practical examples and demonstrations." - Chris Davey, Scrum Master
"I would recommend this course for any Org that are serious about delivering max value from teams with Agile." - Derek O'Reilly, Delivery Lead/Agile Coach
"The Agile Team Coach training is the perfect foundation for becoming a better coach. It provides tools, methods and ideas that I will be able to use tomorrow. The safe environment and small groups are a perfect place to practise and receive immediate feedback. Sharing experiences and learning from each other is an invaluable bonus." - Marie Englund, Scrum Master
"Awesome course, learned a lot of new concepts and also a bit more about myself. Definitely recommend to those who want to learn more about how to improve teams and themselves." - Miguel Pedro, Product Specialist
"This is an excellent course for anyone who is an agile coach or moving towards incorporating agile coaching into their own role. It fills the gap between a traditional coaching course and the Scrum Master course, linking them together." - Jackie Sherwin, Product Owner / Coach
"If anyone is in any doubt about the importance and power of an agile coach - attend this course!" - Noel Warnell, Agile Coach
"This training separates itself from other providers by putting the attendees at the centre and wrapping the content around them to create deeper insights." - Daniel Millbank, Scrum Master
"Wonderful, amazing. Really gave me some awesome tools/techniques and shifted my whole mindset. 5 stars!" - Cait Pelly, Scrum Master
“A really great course that has given me confidence to give people the space (silence) to work out how to reach goals.” – A. Soddart, Delivery Manager
"This is the first training course I haven’t fallen asleep in. Every minute of the course was engaging, informative and fun." – R. Jarrat, Delivery Manager
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Printed and bound manual
- Twenty-one hours of immersive in-classroom training providing you with unrivalled access to deep experiential learning, support and practice to embed learning. Plus two sleeps helps the new learning sink in deeper!
- Improved skills and knowledge that will enable you to mentor and coach your teams
- Enhanced competency and skill set to do the work required of an Agile Team Coach with the internationally recognised Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC) from the International Consortium of Agile (ICAgile)
- A tasty breakfast, lunch, coffees, teas, and water each day – included as part of your registration fee
- Access to our regular coaching practice group that's available exclusively for our Agile Team Coach graduates to support your continuous professional development.
- Membership to the global Agile Team Coach class community providing a rich ecosystem for support, learning and sharing experiences post-class.
- Access to in-person and virtual coaching practice to support your continuous professional development in coaching
- Membership to Adventures with Agile community for organisational change and agile.
- Designed by Certified Training from the back of the Room Trainers using research -backed adult learning techniques
- Facilitated by professional coaches with real-word experience working in agile transformations and agile teams across many different companies of all shapes and sizes
- Highly-reputable training provider backed by years of experience, industry leading certification and globally recognised trainers
- Access to full learning pathway from team to enterprise coaching (plus many other world-class trainings)
- This class is taught in English by our highly-qualified team of coach trainers.
Over the past 18 years, Georg has developed a passion and proficiency in Digital Product Development while working predominantly in the banking and engineering spaces. His experience transitioned to Agile in 2010. Having practiced as Product Owner and also as Scrum Master provides him an intriguing blend of complementing perspectives. Georg now improves the flow and happiness for people, and products, through coaching and training.
Georg is a mentor and servant to the community, proof of his vicarious quest to help others achieve their goals. His dedication to continual learning has made him extremely effective as an Agile Coach in accomplishing huge wins for his clients, which include major finance and tech corporations. As an ICF certified professional Coach, he also enables individuals become even better versions of themselves.
Georg’s quest for adventure once led him to a treacherous part of the world where he conquered, gutted and fried up the commonly feared Piranha in the Amazon Basin. He thrives in challenging situations as he continues his coaching & training practice today in London, England.
Speak to the training organisers - Adventures with Agile
To speak to the organisers of this course for further details:
- Call: 0203 369 1125
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Please read our