BRANDSTORM: 1 Day Strategy Course
First impressions count ...
It takes less than three seconds for someone to form an opinion of your brand, so it pays to get your message right! In todays cluttered digital environment, where multiple brands compete in the same space for the same customers - taking the time to create an authentic identity ensures you stand out and draw the attention of potential customers.
Drawing from 15 years of experience, Beth will share powerful learnings & insights on the art of branding. The goal is to demystify strategy and empower participants with the knowledge needed to build a brand from scratch.
What you will learn:
- Step by step process for creating a unique brand identity & story
- The most important factors to get right when building a brand
- How to identify with your customers
- The art of the USP (when hardly anything is unique anymore!)
- Technical process for writing a brand strategy
- Case studies & references to learn from other brands
- Tools, tips & templates
Who this is for:
- People interested in using branding as a tool to build their business
- Founders / entrepreneurs
- Strategists - agency or client side
- Marketing or brand managers
- People who want to learn more about branding & identity creation
By the end of the course you will have learned how to build a strong brand identity and will be armed with insights & key takeaways to guide you on your branding journey.
About Beth James:
Beth James is a brand builder & business coach with more than 15 years experience in international environments (Berlin, London, Sydney). She has worked on large, global brands like Heineken and Subaru, aswell as local startups such as Delivery Hero, Urbanara, Factory and Rocket Internet. After 8 years in the Berlin tech scene, Beth knows what it takes to build a powerful brand and how to stand out in a crowded market. Today, she coaches startups & early stage businesses on how to scale effectively through branding & culture practises.