Brewery Burgdorf Visit
WELCOME, bienvenue, benvenuti, willkommen BEER LOVERS!
As you might know, Bern and its surroundings are known for their fine beer breweries. One of them is the Burgdorfer Bier brewery located in Burgdorf, the "gate to the Emmental" with a 150 year old tradition of beer brewing. Join us on a guided tour through the facility during which we are given the chance to taste and enjoy the freshly tapped liquid gold.
Price: FREE (travel fee is payed by participants)
- Guided tour in German through the brewery. We will translate it into English for those of you who can’t understand German very well
- Aperitif with 2 Burgdorf beers.
click on the Google form link and inscribe yourself for the brewery visit:
By submitting your registration email, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your registration is binding. With your registration, you are obligated to attend the event at the given time stated below.
2. Should you not be able to attend the event despite your registration, inform the event organizer as soon as possible and at least 24h before the event starts. If you don't show up without cancelling, you will be excluded from other ESN activities.
3. Insurance is your own responsibility. ESN Bern is not taking any responsibility. Drink responsibly.
Friday, 26. April, 17:30 at the meeting point in the Bern SBB main station.
We will take the train to Burgdorf and after a short walk to the brewery, the tour will start at 19:00.
IMPORTANT: You have to buy your own ticket to Burgdorf and back! For example, a one-way-ride cost CHF 5.80 with HALBTAX.
It is recommended to do this before our meeting. If you have trouble with that, we will assist you getting your ticket, since we have a bit of time between our meeting and the train departure.
Lise-Meitner-Straße, Burgdorf, Niedersachsen, Deutschland