Certified Scrum@Scale® Practitioner
In our 2-day Scrum@Scale® course, you will gain knowledge and skills to transform your organisation into an Agile enterprise. Learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum across multiple teams.
What Will You Learn?
In this highly interactive course, you will be taught to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with ten, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritise a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- How to improve the effectiveness of your current Scrum implementation
- The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- There will also be multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context.
Scrum @ Scale Guide
Jeff Sutherland introduces the Scrum@Scale framework as described in the open source Scrum@Scale Guide here:
What Will You Receive?
- Two days of high-quality interactive instruction from Simon Roberts, who has been trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of
Scrum@Scale, Dr Jeff Sutherland.
- A detailed workbook and course materials.
- Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
- The certification includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information are available.
- Upon completion of this course and after passing the official Scrum@Scale exam, you will receive a Certified Scrum@Scale®Practitioner certificate.
- You can get claim up to 16 Scrum Alliance
Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s) and/or up to 16 PMI PDUs.
The course will be taught in English.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and managers
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Others interested in scaling Scrum to multiple teams
Simon has used lightweight/agile methods since the late 1990s and works with organisations large and small to help them achieve better results by leveraging the power of self-organising teams. He has consulted for or led large-scale agile transitions at DAX companies in Germany, is the author of several articles and speaks regularly at conferences on the subject of agile leadership.