Epilog Lasercutter Workshop with Nicolai
Have you ever wanted to use a lasercutter?
We´ve got the know-how and the required machine for you to create unique pieces. Join our workshop to get the most important advices and trainings and create a personalised Keychain.
The workshop includes the following parts:
- How a Lasercutter works and how to use the
Epilog Zing24 @ Fab Lab Berlin.
- Which materials are suitable, which materials are unsuitable or even dangerous to use.
- How to cut, engrave or etch your design onto the material of your choice.
- We will have a look at existing examples made by the Fab Lab community.
- Choose the right settings for your materials to get the best results.
- We will make a key chain but you may also bring your own design files along and we see what we can do.
You get to know the machine, learn about safety instructions as well as tips and tricks for tools and materials.
It’s also an opportunity to exchange information about your project with the trainers and other participants in advance.
What you should bring: A laptop with the software
This workshop will be held in English!
After attending this workshop you can use the machine independently at Fab Lab Berlin.
All information about our current access models can be found on
Connect through your passion, meet new people and start innovating projects.
Fab Lab Berlin
Prenzlauer Allee 242, 10405, Berlin, Germany