Explore & Practice - Personality Development Workshop
Join us on a unique journey and become the person you aspire to be.
We all tell ourselves a unique story about who we are. Parts of this story have been written by others, some derive from our own experiences and many are expressions of our values and beliefs.
This story about who you are can be a source of strength and happiness, as well as the origin of the pain, doubt and fear you might experience. But it also outlines the borders of your world. Limiting what you can experience in this life to the confines of your story.
But what if you could experience the world around you from a different perspective, through a different story? What if you could become the person you want to be by altering your story?
It's difficult to achieve this in our day to day lives. And it's not just a matter of reflection and conviction. Change takes practice. And a safe space for exploration. For this purpose we've created this workshop series.
At this event, we help you explore and practice a variation of who you could be:
Part 1: Exploration -
- Introduction: Learn more about Personality Development and Immersive Games
- Character definition: You can choose to explore an archetype, specific character traits or a fully developed alter ego. We will help you find the best angle to start.
- Body language: In these exercises we practice to "show not tell" who we are in our defined character.
Part 2: Practice -
- Experience your new character in the context of discussion and social interaction: At this point, everyone will fully "go into character", talk and act based on the character they want to explore. There will be a group discussion around a specific topic that will allow you to experience your character from different angles.
- Reflection Time: At the end there will be time to reflect on your experience and what it means for your day to day life.
We will guide everyone through this unique experience and support you in your personal exploration.
The workshop will be held in GERMAN & ENGLISH.