Plug and Play Insurtech's Broker•Age: A Brokers, Agents & Distribution Conference
“BrokerAge" is one of Plug and Play Insurtech's successful event formats, which explores how brokers can leverage human interaction and technology to engage with customers.
Now, Plug and Play Insurtech wants to bring this event to Europe and thus, will host the European Edition of “BrokerAge" in Munich.
The event is divided into three different topics (1) Building a full-stack brokerage; (2) Transforming the brokerage ecosystem; and (3) Challenging established narratives in insurance, which will be elaborated with keynote speeches, startup pitches, fireside chats and panel discussions.
Join the conversation and help us shape the future of insurance distribution.
11:30am -12:30pm Welcome Networking & Lunch
12:30pm - 12:45pm Welcome Remarks by Plug and Play Insurtech
12:45pm - 1:25pm Opening Keynote
- Magdalena Ramada, Director at Willis Towers Watson
1:25pm - 2:25pm Building a full-stack Brokerage
- Startups: Surfly // SkenData // Zelros
- Steffen Abel (International Business Development, Funk Gruppe)
- Joost Heidemann (Digital Insurance Entrepreneur, former CEO of Univé)
- Daniel Chennaoui (Director Digital Products & Strategy and Member of the Executive Board, Sum.cumo)
- Sébastien Labourdette (Ventures, Plug and Play) (Moderator)
2:25pm - 2:45pm Break
2:45pm - 3:45pm Transforming the brokerage ecosystem
- Startups: +simple // Particeep // Open Legacy
- Sibylle Fischer (Director Strategic Venturing, Baloise)
- Amboise Fargère (International Development Director, plussimple)
- George Beattie (Director of Property & Casualty, Willis Towers Watson)
- Bruce Goodwill (Head of Sales and Partnerships, DynaRisk)
- Harold Mahadew (Advisor, Dutch Association of Insurers) (Moderator)
3:45pm - 4:00pm Break
4:00pm - 5:00pm Challenging established narratives in insurance
- Startups: Laka // Vigi // Hepster
- Marlene Born-Kinne (Senior Partner, Exton Consulting)
- Gonzales Torres (Sales Director EMEA, Aon Affinity)
- Michael Dritsas (Head of Global Proposition Development and Services - Global Life and Health, Allianz)
- Stefano Bison (Group Head of Business Development, Generali)
- Jindrich Lenz (CEO and Co-Founder, Mutumutu)
- Robert Pechholz (Innovation Manager, Plug and Play) (Moderator)
4:50pm Closing Remarks & Networking
*subject to changes
Plug and Play Munich, Balanstraße 73, Building 10, 81541 Munich
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Munich!
Plug and Play Insurtech Munich