19th World Congress on Pharmaceutical Sciences & Innovations in Pharma Industry
February 25-26, 2019 | Berlin, Germany
Pharmaceutical Sciences 2019 takes pleasure in inviting the scientific community across the globe to attend the 19th World Congress on Pharmaceutical Sciences & Innovations in Pharma Industry during February 25-26, 2019 at Berlin, Germany with a motto to Explore Innovations in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharma Industry, Drug Delivery & Drug Discovery.
Why attend Pharmaceutical Sciences 2019:
• Keynote presentation along with interactions to galvanize the scientific community.
• Workshop and symposiums to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharma/Biotech community.
• A wide track of exhibitors to showcase the new and emerging technologies.
• Platform to global investment community to connect with stakeholders in Pharma/Biotech sector.
• Young Scientist/ Investigators Award geared towards best budding young research.
• Links to the political marketing resources in order to expand your business and research network.
• Triumph of Awards, Certificates recognizes your commitment to your profession to encourage the nascent research.
• 250+ Participation (150 Industry: 100 Academia)
• 10+ Keynote Speakers
• 50+ Plenary Speakers
• 20+ Exhibitors
• 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
• 5+ Workshops
• B2B Meetings
Pharmaceutical Sciences 2019 has everything you need:
Open panel discussions: Providing an open forum with experts from academia and business to discuss on current challenges in Pharmaceutical Industry, where all attendees can interact with the panel followed by a Q&A session.
Speaker and poster presentations: Providing a platform to all academicians and industry professionals to share their research thoughts and findings through a speech or a poster presentation.
Editorial board meeting: Discussing on growth and development of open access Pharmacoeconomics International Journals and recruiting board members and reviewers who can support the journal.
Round table meetings: Providing a platform where industry professionals meet academic experts.
• Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
• Business Development Managers
• Chief Scientific Officers
• R&D Researchers
• Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
• PhD Scholars
• Investment Analysts
• Association, Association presidents and professionals
• Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
• Bio instruments Professionals
• Bio-informatics Professionals
• Software development companies
• Research Institutes and members
• Supply Chain companies
• Manufacturing Companies
• CRO and DATA management Companies
• Training Institutes
Pharmaceutical Sciences 2019 is comprised of 22 tracks and 120 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issue. For more scientific sessions and abstract submission, please visit:
For further details, please contact:
Missy Christen | Program Manager
Pharmaceutical Sciences 2019
Direct: (702) 508-5200 Ext: 8028