Problem Framing Workshop - Berlin
A 1-day training session to help executives make better decisions and drive innovation.
Try searching for "failed products" on the internet to find examples of organizations that designed innovative solutions to problems no one has.
Meaningful innovation starts with solving real problems, of real people.
This workshop is for you if:
- The decision-making process in your organization doesn't consider customer/user needs.
- Your company is only doing more of the same thing, repeating previous successes, without exploring new opportunities or taking risks.
- You want to introduce new ways of working, but you struggle to get stakeholders buy-in
About the Problem Framing Workshop
We officially launched this training program in 2018 at Google in San Francisco, training their Sprint Master Academy on how to find problems worth solving and set the stage for successful design sprints.
We designed the Problem Framing workshop as a preliminary step to ensure effective outcomes from a Design Sprint.
The Problem Framing Workshop was our response to being in Sprints where our clients did not know what the problem was, or if it even existed. Or alternatively, the problems we were tackling were too broad to allow a practical solution or too narrow to be also worth the investment. You can
Since then, we've been training innovators, decision-makers, product managers, UX designers and Design Sprint Masters on how to:
- Identify and capture stakeholder's perspectives
- Make sense of the user's needs, perceptions and expectations
- Frame problems into actionable design challenges
- Align teams towards common goals
- Gain the confidence of tackling a problem worth solving in a Design Sprint
Problem Framing Key Topics:
- Contextualizing the problem
- Justifying the Business Need
- Understanding the Customer
- Finding the opportunity
- Getting Stakeholder buy-in
Can I pay by invoice?
Yes. Please email us at email@example.com your company details, and we will issue an invoice.
Are the tickets transferable?
Yes. If you need to request a ticket transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. But! All requests must be made 72 hours before the event.
Should I come as an individual or as a team?
Both individuals and company teams are encouraged to attend. But to clarify, you don't get to be a loner at the workshop. Individuals will work together with peers from different companies. This workshop will be valuable for both individuals and groups.
Are there any team discounts?
Yes, there are team discounts. Companies sending more than two people qualify for team discounts. Just send us an email to request a team voucher.
Will there be refreshments, lunch?
Yes, refreshments and lunch are included.
Is Problem Framing part of the Design Sprint Bootcamp Bundle?
Yes. The Design Sprint Bootcamp is a combo of three connected workshops discounted by 15%.
NEW RELEASE: The Ultimate Design Sprint Facilitation Toolkit
By joining this course you'll get 50% off the Design Sprint Facilitator Kit, which includes all the resources and files you need to run design sprints like a PRO!
→ 400+ Facilitation Slides
→ Design Sprint Brief
→ Phase-by-Phase Checklist
→ In-Depth Agendas
→ Customer Interview Template
→ Post-Sprint Report and Action Plan