Rise of AI Conference 2018 - Understand, Learn, Adapt Artificial Intelligence
For the 4th year we are hosting the annual Rise of AI conference in Berlin. May 2018 we have organized following for you:
- The Future AI Stage with keynotes about the status of Artificial Intelligence, AI ethics, AI legal, World after Capital and when humans merge with machines
- The Applied AI Stage with use cases by Telekom, SAP, IBM and Airbus; AI startups presenting their products; AI investors sharing their insights and AI researchers talking about their work
- The AI World for optimal networking, with AI Topic leaders, exhibitions, food court and deep-dive workshops
Some of our confirmed
- Chris Boos, CEO at Arago, the largest German AI company
- Dr. Albert Wenger, Partner at Union Square Ventures
- Prof. Kevin Warwick, Cybernetics
- Irakli Beridze, United Nations programme for Artificial Intelligence
- Prof. Peter Bentley, CTO at Braintree
- Dr. Stefan Wess, CEO at Empolis
- Thomas Jarzombek, Member of the German Bundestag
- Ronny Fehling, Head of AI at Airbus
- Dr. Aljoscha Burchardt, DFKI
- Christian Rickerts, Secretary of Stage for Digitization
- Matthias Spielkamp, Algorithm Watch
- Helen Tung, Legal Futurist
- Dr. Christian Thurau, CEO Twenty Billion Neurons
- Dr. Urs Bergmann, Zalando Research
- Antoine Blondeau, Founder Sentient Machines
- Holger Weiss, CEO German Autolabs
- Dr. Trent McConaghy, CTO BlockchainDB
- Dr. Christian Nagel, Partner Earlybird Ventures
- Mark Schmitz, Partner Lakestar
- Benjamin Räthlein, AI engineer at SAP
- Dr. Prateep Beed, Neuro Scientist at Charité
An excerpt of our
- Artificial Intelligence 2018
- Artificial Intelligence - how real is the hype?
- Strong Artificial Intelligence
- AI Enterprise stories by Airbus, SAP and Telekom
- Building Artificial General Intelligence
- Is AI already smart than humans?
- How can we teach moral to machines?
- Liability concerns of autonomous machines
- Rising challenges of international security with Artificial Intelligence
- AI startup stories
- AI investors stories
- Risk and opportunities of AI for society
- Will AI outperform humans?
- World after Capital
- AI research stories
- What comes next? Human life in 25 years
for speakers, agenda, partnerships and contac details.
Please feel informed that we will record the whole event and take pictures. Both may be shared afterwards publicly.
For better networking, some of your details (name, company, position, linkedin) will be shared within our event app.
As hosts we have the right to deny unwanted people to enter the conference or to buy tickets.
Hauptstadtrepräsentanz der Telekom
Französische Straße 33a-c, Berlin, 10117, Berlin, Germany