Sales Management Workshop
The Sales Management Workshop will focus on helping participants to identify the needs of a sales team and address those needs through proper sales management methodology.
The Sales Management Workshop will focus on helping participants become effective leaders in a sales environment.
Located in Madrid, Spain this workshop will focus on how to develop successful sales teams through coaching individuals, training a group, and conducting daily management tasks such as call monitoring, pipeline reviews, and forecasting.
Patrick O’Keefeis a sales training expert that brings over 20 years of experience in B2B & B2C sales, sales management, and corporate sales consulting. His enthusiasm for helping others grow, transition into new sales, or sales management roles shows in his unique ability to coach to the specific needs of a group and/or individual.
Participants will also get two free coaching sessions with Patrick as part of the training.
Who is this for
- Sales persons working in the corporate as well as not-for-profit sectors
- Sales Executives and Sales Representatives
- Sales Team members
- Sales Account Managers
- Employees working as sales support staff and/or sales admin
- Sales Executives and Account Handlers
- Sales Managers, Operations Managers and Account Managers
- Customer Service Managers and Relationship Managers
- CEO’s and Entrepreneurs of whom want to learn sales methods
What will you learn
- Further advanced sales methods
- Coaching individual sales representatives
- Team training
- Proper management communication skills
- Conducting pipeline reviews
- Second voicing a call
- Proper corrective action methods
- Setting expectations with your sales team
- And more
At the Institute of Customer Management, we believe in using the latest technology to facilitate the learning process. As a part of some of the training workshops, participants will receive a state-of-the art Apple MacBook Air, or an iPad Pro (or similar device). The training programme will be taught with the help of these devices, thus improves the learning process significantly.
For flexibility in learning this training is one week of a two week programme.
You may complete the full two weeks by taking any of the following programmes:
Complete 2 Week Programme: Advanced Sales Management Programme
Other 1 Week Programme: Sales Skills Foundations Workshop
Participants attending this training will get a joint certificate from the Institute of Customer Management as well as the
What does the training investment include
- Tuition for the full workshop
- Training material for the workshop
- Teas and lunches during the workshop
- Sightseeing tour of the city/cities
- Apple MacBook Air or iPad Pro 12.9” (or iPhone X)
- Certificate from the Institute of Customer Management
- 2 free coaching sessions with our lead trainer, Patrick O’Keefe.
Berlin, Berlin, Germany